Why Use A Precision Router Table For Your Woodworking Shop
Woodworking routers are helpful in giving shape to your blocks or boards of wood.Traditionally, there’s the hand router for the job, but precision router table is a better choice. Such woodworking machinery offers big perks which would make your production much easier.
Use a Precision Router Table for Woodworking and Gain these Perks
Precision router table offers significant benefits to any woodworking shop, such as:
- It helps you accomplish highly precise outputs, since it allows better control from both of your hands. Note that handy routers require you to use one hand on the tool, and the other on the wood. But this machinery would free both of your hands during operations.
- Aside from quality outputs, this machinery also allows speedy work. It can do more job in lesser time, hence you can get more outputs in a day. Combining with its precision perks, speedy work is certainly great for mass production.
- Table routers let you do a wide range of woodworking task. These include slotting, rabbeting, grooving, edge treatments, raised panels, pattern work, molding and dovetailing among other job.
- Note that a precision router table frees both of your hands. So, you’d have better safety in doing your job as well, since you can shield yourself comfortably. For example, you can use a push stick or jig in manipulating the board. You don’t even have to suffer carrying the weight of the router, or get distracted with the vibrations it make.
- There are three main types of precision router table to choose from. And you can pick depending on the available space in your shop. There’s the stationary router table, or the largest one available. But if you have limited space, go for benchtop or mounted routers instead.
Precision router table is a great addition for any woodworking shop. Thing is, you should know the best brands available for a woodworking machinery that would serve you well.