Smoking Or Vaping Which One Is More Dangerous Out Of The Two
There is high level of debate between which one out of e-cigarettes and traditional cigarettes is more dangerous to health and life. Vaping or e-cigarettes works on a heating mechanism of the flavored e-liquids called as the e-liquid or juice which then produces aerosol, where as cigarettes works on the burning mechanism of tobacco which creates smoke. Both have high amount of nicotine in it which makes the person addictive and dependent towards these products.
So lets know which one of the above is more injurious to health:
- Vaping is an act of inhaling and exhaling the vaporizer or the aerosol. This aerosol is produced after the e-liquid gets heated and creates vapor.
- E-cigarettes contains various chemicals inside it like : Nicotine, Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin, Nitrosamines, Acetaldehyde.
- There is not a lot of research is conducted on this as its new and a lot of research is to be done but for now limited toxins have been found in e-cigarettes. And is considered as less harmful than the traditional cigarette.
- One who is vaping high temperature consistently then he/she can easily take up to 60ml per week but average amount of vaping should be 30ml per week.
- Smoking or consuming cigarette is a process where tobacco gets burned and creates smoke through it. With smoke it produces many chemicals which are really harmful for the body and health.
- The chemicals include high amount of Nicotine, Hydrogen Cyanide, Formaldehyde, Arsenic, Ammonia, Lead, Benzene, Carbon Monoxide and many more. There are around 20+ such chemical toxins that are produce while smoking a cigarette.
- It can cause Cancer and can also lead to many heart and respiratory diseases.
If vaping and smoking is compared smoking is considered as more dangerous and harmful for health and life.