Another name of Cannabis is marijuana; it’s a type of drug which grows on plants for many purposes. It is most commonly used in the medical sector and for entertainment purposes. Consuming Cannabis makes a person addicted to drugs. Nowadays, most people consume these drugs in the form of smoking. The introduction of the first weed shop was set up in Paris. There are lots of great medical marijuana dispensaries in Paris.
Uses of Cannabis in different sectors
- In the medical industry: With the help of marijuana, many medicines are made. Consumption of Cannabis helps to create an abnormal person an average person. Even addictions of the drugs are avoided by taking less amount of marijuana. They are useful for patients suffering from chronic pain, vomiting, and help to improve the digestion system.
- In the entertainment sector: The persons who are addictedto Cannabis feel relaxed and happy after consuming them. By consuming marijuana in high dose can affect the body as it is hazardous if consumed in large quantities. It leads to short-time memory loss and weak functioning of the mind. People after getting high dose become abnormal and may cause harm to others.
- In the religious sector: in the ancient period, Cannabis was used for spiritual purposes in the old period. The Cannabis is made of chemical substances, and these chemical substances are used for religious events. Today the use of Cannabis in the religious sector has been reduced because it is termed as a harmful substance.
- In other sectors: Cannabis is used in many forms for different purposes. Such as:
- Smoking purpose: It involves taking Cannabis in the form of paper rolls and hookahs.
- In the form of tablets: Some people use cannabis tablets as a source of a nutritional diet.
- An ingredient:Some foods items are made with the help of Cannabis.